Over the last 18 years, Yeh has provided on-call geotechnical engineering, pavement design, materials testing and construction inspection services for several projects at Red Rocks:
· Visitor Center and restroom facilities
· Renovation of the amphitheater seating area
· Condition review of the rock features and the installation of mitigation elements
· Pavement Design for several parking areas
· Utility building
· Loading docks
· Soil nail retaining walls
Veterans Memorial Tunnels
Yeh provided geotechnical engineering services for the east and westbound tunnels.
Our services include a complete tunnel geotechnical investigation, portal rockslope design, rockfall protection, and deformation monitoring during widening. Additional services for this complex project included:
· Tunnel geotechnical data report
· Portal barrel design and portal rockfall protection design
· Portal rock cut design and support
· Tunnel Instrumentation
· I-70 retaining walls and foundations
Yeh also assisted in the roadway construction inspection, tunnel construction inspection and materials testing.
RTD South East Rail Extension
The Southeast Rail Line Extension added 2.3 miles of light rail along I-25 from Lincoln Station, through the new Lone Tree City Center, to RidgeGate Parkway. The project included an end-of-line station, a five story parking structure with 1,300 parking spaces, bus transfer, and Kiss-N-Ride facilities. Yeh provided geotechnical engineering for
design, along with construction quality inspections and materials testing for every aspect of construction including the retaining walls, three bridges, stations, parking structure, at-grade crossing, roads, and parking facilities.